What do we do?
Kolena’s Direkteri.com portal is a proven ready Collaborative-Community Portal for: 1) educators and employer connectivity 2) under-represented participants across all four sectors to access relevant resources; and 3) linking industry leaders, sector professionals, academics in support of cradle-grave learning and workforce preparation.
- Pathway Grids – Leading to 130+ Industry-Based Certified Online Learning Educational courses
- Industry Leading Platform – Responsive learning platform for sector-specific information deployable across the region and the diversity of collaboratives.
- Community Dashboard – Promote events, job boards, and mentorship programs
- Resource Library – Includes K-16 Collaboratives events, podcasts, study rooms, blogs posts, jobs/internships/mentorships, and social collaboration
- Partnership Directory – Current and accessible by all partners and members
- Customized Reporting – Capturing Key Data Analytics providing measurable outcomes, including cross-sector analysis useful in strategic planning and in decision-making
- 365/24/7 Access – Developed with the new working environment in mind for desktop and mobile users
Responsive| Solution-Based Examples | Strategic Collaborative Partner | Digital
Get the Social Media Strategy for Educational Insitutions PDF – Find out the best way to use your social media channels to reach potential students is to paint a picture of your institution. Allow prospective students to get a peek into life at your school through your social media channels: the campus appeal, the student body, and the buildings.
Certificate of Completion
Communicate your new skills with a validated Certificate from The Kolena Group. Share your careers credentials on Linkedin with potential employers, hiring managers, and investors.
Part time Academic Advisor-Workforce & Economic Development (non-benefited) – Bunker Hill Community College
Academic Advisor, Psychological Science
College Coach WSU Pullman
Academic Success Advisor
Professional Academic Advisor
Student Success Advisor (Premed/Allied Health)
Academic Coach (Grant-Funded)
Senior International Student Advisor
Coordinator, Academic Support Center
We invite you to join us in our fifth virtual event of the series as Dr. Deborah V. Brazeal, PhD, CEO of Radical Strategies explores how the entrepreneurial mindset is a key to having an advantage in the workplace. Learn ways to energize your thinking process for career and personal growth.
Recent Posts & News
Watch historical movies (check out my lists for kids and teens) Play a board game (Life and Disney Monopoly are favorites) Build famous landmarks from LEGOs Learn about the
Ep 55: Solving Big Problems, Best Practices For a Mission-Driven Startup – with Joshua Wohle CEO Mindstone￼
Ep 55: Solving Big Problems, Best Practices For a Mission-Driven Startup – with Joshua Wohle CEO Mindstone￼ Podcast: Play in new window | Download Solving
Ep 54: How Do You Save Time? Listen To Your Customers! – Shilpa Sharma, Co-Founder Flyte Podcast: Play in new window | Download How do
Ep 53: You Don’t Need to Be Venture-Backed to Build a Big Company – Rand Fishkin (Encore) Podcast: Play in new window | Download In