The Coordinator of Dual Enrollment is a part of the College Credit Plus (CCP) team
within the Office of Admissions at BGSU. Under the direction of the immediate supervisor the CCP Dual Enrollment Coordinator provides
essential support and services to BGSU CCP students who are hoping to take a BGSU CCP course taught at their high school. The primary
responsibilities of the CCP Dual Enrollment Coordinator is to act as a liaison between BGSU’s Main Campus and partner high schools.
This position works closely with high school counselors, principals, and teachers to make sure that enrollment in BGSU CCP courses at the
high school are meeting both the state and university standards for enrollment. This position collects dual enrollment class rosters, guides
students through the BGSU CCP application process, helps to monitor student completion of admission steps, and verifies that students are
meeting enrollment requirements.
Position Schedule: Full time position with an option for a hybrid work schedule (remote/on
campus). Work location: Bowling Green, Ohio.
Essential Duties, Tasks and
- Collects dual enrollment (DE) rosters from partner school districts. Manages rosters and conducts
outreach to students to complete BGSU admission steps, setup their BGSU accounts, and take BGSU course placement tests to be eligible for
course(s) offered at their high school.
- Communicates regularly with school counselors, principals, high school instructors, and
students on outstanding action items, important dates and deadlines, and available student support resources.
- Conducts DE teacher
Welcome meeting & 1:1 DE teacher meetings each semester to verify student rosters, provide semester grade posting reminders, review
teachers annual professional development requirements, and answer DE teacher questions.
- Holds onsite or virtual dual enrollment
orientation, CCP application days, and advising days at partner high schools. With a specific focus on DE Seniors to discuss their plans for
post high school graduation/ how CCP credits work toward their future majors of interest.
- Collaborates with Registration and
Records to determine each high school’s drop and withdraw dates for each semester. Creates & distributes individual dual
enrollment academic calendars for each school district.
- Develops and sends all DE communication to students and assists with
updating the College Credit Plus Canvas page.
- Acts as the outreach coordinator for any early/midterm alerts that is issued for a DE
- Utilizes current and emerging technology and available data to complete essential dual enrollment duties, processes, and
communication with students to support and foster retention, persistence, and success (e.g. CSS/MyBGSU, Navigate/early alert, DARS, Canvas,
Slate, Query, Data, etc.)
- Holds virtual 1:1 student appts via zoom to advise current and prospective students on course planning,
major selection, degree requirements, university policies and procedures, and career planning related to students’ academic goals and
- Develops and maintains contact with BGSU faculty, staff, and administration as needed to support CCP Dual
- Comfortable with travel and a flexible work environment, as this position is hybrid and works both on campus, at partner
high schools, and from home.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with students, parents, school
counselors, high school administrators, BGSU faculty & staff
- Knowledge of computer applications including but not limited to
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Zoom, an ability to learn and adopt other technologies, and comfort level to use computer database,
word processing, spreadsheet programs and web-based applications.
- Compassionate and caring attitude towards working with
- Effective in working with diverse populations
Bachelor’s degree required. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 1 year of experience working with students
- Experience working with students at the undergraduate level or 9-12th grade
Full-time, Administrative staff position available.
Administrative Grade Level 354. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: The search committee will review applications until the position is filled; however, for
best consideration, applications should be provided by ‘August 15, 2022’.
Bowling Green State University provides a comprehensive benefit program as part of a total compensation package. This includes medical,
prescription, dental, vision, health accounts (medical & dependent), life & disability insurance, retirement plans, employee
assistance program and tuition fee waivers for employees and their eligible dependents as well as paid time off, flexible work options,
holidays and parental leave. For more information please visit Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf (bgsu.edu)
For a complete job description & to
apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or
contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act
(ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State
University, please call 419-372-8421.