Market Range: 13
JOB SUMMARY/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Under the direction of the Executive Director this position serves as the senior administrative position that will provide advanced level administrative direction for the Center of Healthcare Improvement and Patient Safety (CHIPS). The CHIPS Administrator will direct multiple activities of the healthcare simulation program including administration, operations, logistics, and financial/business management to ensure that the program efforts are cohesive and effective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects program data and prepare reports to demonstrate program progress.
- Serves as the financial advisor to the Executive Director and manage six financial accounts.
- Oversees budget development including budget probables and budget forecasts.
- Provides oversight and approve all payroll, payables and receivables contracts, and reconciliations.
- Manages program income from grants, cash, and cash related receipts and other accounts receivables.
- Collaborates with the Director of Research, to provide oversight for learner survey deployment and collation.
- Creates and executes simulation policies while ensuring compliance with UT policies.
- Manages a repository of simulation content and documentation on a shared platform.
- Administers simulation related coursework for faculty, staff, and students.
- Provides support and direction to the Simulation Operations Team, Research and Assessment Team, and Simulation Education Team in an effort to ensure compliance with project timelines and deliverables.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred). (TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED)
EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years of related experience (prior healthcare simulation program administration preferred); OR Master’s Degree three (3) years related experience (prior healthcare simulation program administration preferred). Experience in an educational setting or Human Resources is preferred. Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Primary Location: US-Tennessee-Memphis
Organization: Simulation Center