Posting Number: 20230004EX
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Online Advisor will work with students, faculty, and staff to support the Cybersecurity and Network Management program through the advising of online and transfer students, as well as the marketing and recruitment of online and transfer students.
- On-campus advising of CNM on-line student and transfer student.
- Assists with marketing the CNM on-line and on-campus programs.
- Works with KCTCS managing agreement and recruiting students
Minimum Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
- Must have strong organizational skills along with written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in various software applications required, primarily Word and Excel.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Some experience with marketing and recruiting preferred.