EP7: The Exploring Leadership Show with Special Guest Liz Reese
Working with Universities, Industry, and Students together we invest funding and resources in industry sectors that are key to America’s economic growth. The Kolena Group explores the equitable and meaningful work-based learning activities embedded in a students Orchastrated Career Transformation. This alignment ensures students graduate college and career ready to become entrepreneurs or business operators since they are so critical to the economic development as contributors to innovation and new job growth. The integrated programs of study below connect the dots between what students are learning and how they will use those skills in a future career.
Additional Reading you might enjoy:
- The Digital Marketplace May 20th, 2022
- Ep 55: Solving Big Problems, Best Practices For a Mission-Driven Startup – with Joshua Wohle CEO Mindstone￼ May 3rd, 2022
- What is Blockchain Technology? May 2nd, 2022
- Ep 54: How Do You Save Time? Listen To Your Customers! – Shilpa Sharma, Co-Founder Flyte April 26th, 2022
- Ep 53: You Don’t Need to Be Venture-Backed to Build a Big Company – Rand Fishkin (Encore) April 19th, 2022